Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mashdeck -Mashable joined the twitter madness

As the twitter madness continues to grow over web ,mashable , one of the topmost web review sites on the net joined the madness in a big way . Tweetdeck the adobe AIR platform based twitter desktop application joined hands with mashable to launch mashdeck. The tweetdeck application with own column for all mashable twitter feeds. (ok.. my assumption is you know what is twitter :)). It is launched today. I downloaded it immediately and start using it right away uninstalling my earlier tweetdeck app. hmmmm it's handy. But I wonder what will happen if tommo techcrunch launches their own desktop client, followed by engadget,then Inhabitat, wired , what will happen to me ?? :( . Let's wait and see what other big guys are planning with twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share