Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cricfeeds – A really cool but old Indian site

I wanted to write about a site which I discovered today. It’s called cricfeeds. It’s an Indian site. And to start off with the review I will saw just one word brilliant. This site creates a ball by ball virtual simulation of a live cricket match. It will show you the whole stadium and will show all fielders with tiny labels indicating their names. A ton of customizations are also available for the game. The reason I told it’s brilliant because before seeing this site I had no idea that even such a thing is possible. A search on the whole web via firefox add-on similarweb did’t turn any positive result. Which make me think this site is ingenious and unique . And a true invention out of India made me feel really good.

I did’nt have a chance to watch a live match on this site but the demo which I saw itself was quite promising. The site is on live for quite sometime now and it is alexa ranked at 25k range. A lot of websites including indirocks,cricket fundas have already embedded the application in their websites.I checked out the T20 worldcup final on Indyrocks site. It has nice features to chat while watching. An inset view. As well as options to share with your friends. Really cool app.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share